Monday, August 17, 2009

Going abroad

In a few short days I am going to be boarding a plane for Italy. Actually, first I am going to fly to North Carolina, and then to Italy the next day. Needless to say, I am pumped. I've been once before to Italy, on a study abroad, and it was hands-down the best trip I have taken.

Everyone travels for different reasons, whether to relax, experience a different culture or explore new adventures. In this case, I get to explore some of my roots. See, my mom is Italian, and in addition to her, my grandfather is also joining us on this trip, along with my mom's sister and her family. It's not often that you can see your family in their original roots, and I look forward to it. And I plan to bring back TONS of photos.

So to you all, arrivaderci!

No comments: